Monday, February 7, 2011

Food Snob



I was never a gerber baby. From a young age I was fed a food processed version of the gourmet meal my mother made for the family each day. The result is that I was destined to become a food snob.

Like many other college students, I am unsatisfied by the so-called food served in the cafeteria. At most private colleges there are only two ways to take yourself off the meal plan. One move off campus, or two get married. These options may seem simple but they are far from it. Thus I eat in the cafeteria.

This blog was created in an effort to show that one can cook good, healthy food on a college student's budget. You may be thinking that as students we don't have time to cook, but I am here to tell you that a good hearty meal can be made in 20 to 30 minutes. Now don't think that this is something you have to do every night, it's not. Just choose a few nights a week to make something splendid. I promise that it is well worth the time and effort. So just try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment