Sunday, February 13, 2011

Braum's Delight


Braum's Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae, made with peanut butter cup ice cream and complete with whipped cream and a cherry

I, like many other college students, am on a budget. However every once in a while it is necessary to splurge on ice cream. I work every weekend so I don't ever get a chance to have a lot of fun. This last Friday night Shane and I had a measly dinner because I had not gotten a chance to go to the grocery store. Naturally we were still hungry, but I had to get to work. He drove with me because I was a little apprehensive about the ice. After work he picked me up and I was ravenous. Ice cream sounded sooo good. So we went to Braum's. For those of you that are not Southerners, that is a great ice cream/grocery place, and I got this delicious Sundae for under 3 dollars! I'm not advocating this for every weekend, but once in a while treat yourself to some ice cream, it's good for your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment