Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Been a While

Hello all, I have not posted for almost two months now because I wasn't sure what direction to take from here. I graduated from Oklahoma Christian University at the end of April so I am no longer a college student. After graduating I moved back home with my parents in Oregon to save up money. During this time I transferred David's Bridal's and I am now a bridal consultant at the Clackamas Store. In this time I have been working, seeing friends, sleeping and repeating that process over and over. I have still been cooking from time to time with my mom, in our kitchen at home and this kitchen is 5 times as spacious as the one in my apartment.

The current gourmet kitchen I have access to...

So while I am living here I will not be cooking on a college budget. I feel like I need a new name for my blog but I am not sure what to call it yet... Ideas anyone? For now I will write about the culinary adventures I will be taking with my mom and on some days my sister. Hope you enjoy and continue to read through this transition.

3 comments:

  1. Your name rhymes with "cook."

    Think of something clever. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's where you come in oh creative one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psht. Whatever. You're PLENTY creative and this is YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete